Saturday 25 October 2014

One product review : World of Beauty beauty puretè acid cream shine control formula



Hi fairies,
Today I’m going to talk to you about a face cream I received by World of Beauty , an Italian brand I talked about here, and I’ve only recently started using even though I received it few months ago because I first finished some already opened: I’m a planner when it comes to skin care, and I never open two products at once! It is for combo to oily skin, and I was very curious to try it out and see if it worked for my skin type!

Let’s see how it’s described: World of beauty puretè acid cream shine control formula is an effective cosmeceutical cream for mixed combination to oily skin. Just after first applications your skin will appear clearer, smoother and firm. To reduce the look of enlarged pores, combine with arnica gel compositum WB.



What I like : it comes in a transparent glass squared jar, and once you twist the lid you’ll find the cream itself that is a very light green color, just like its box. It hasn’t got a thick consistency, it’s more gel like, and it gets absorbed really fast! It feels light on the skin and it immediately gives a cool feeling to it that is very nice! It’s light but it is moisturizing , I can feel my skin soft, smooth and nourished after applying it. It’s a good makeup base because you don’t have to wait ages till it gets absorbed, it takes few seconds just! It promises to keep shine at bay and in my experience it does, I use it in the morning and I’ve noticed any makeup lasts longer; I like the formulation, rich in essential oils like rosemary and sage, used to minimize pores and to mattify skin. When I remove my makeup my skin is still smooth and moisturized but it’s not oily at all! It’s parabens and paraffin free.



What I don’t like: I don’t like the smell too much: it’s not a bad smell,it’s overall fresh and summery, but I’m not too fond of it. It’s not very long lasting though, which is good. I haven’t noticed a huge difference when it comes to pores, it sure keeps shine at bay but it doesn’t minimize pores significantly. 



My verdict: it’s a good cream for combo and oily skin, I love how light it is because sometimes I have to wipe of the excess and still my skin feels greasy, but with this cream I have no problem whatsoever! It moisturizes my skin all day and it helps to control shine and oil, all in all I really like it!


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi voglio parlarvi di una crema viso che ho ricevuto da World of Beauty, un’azienda italiana di cui vi ho parlato qui, ed ho iniziato ad usarla di recente nonostante l’abbia ricevuta qualche mese fa, perché dovevo finire quelle già aperte: per quanto riguarda i prodotti viso sono molto metodica! È una crema specifica per pelli miste e grasse, e non vedevo l’ora di metterla alla prova e verificare se andasse bene per il mio tipo di pelle!
Vediamo come viene descritta: World of beauty puretè acid crema formula controllo lucidità: efficace crema cosmeceutica per tutti i tipi di pelle, ma in particolare per pelle mista e grassa. Dona già dalla prima applicazione un aspetto più compatto , luminoso e morbido. Per ridurre la dilatazione dei pori si consiglia di associare arnica gel compositum WB, mattino e sera. 

Cosa mi piace: è contenuta in barattolo quadrato di vetro trasparente, e una volta svitato il tappo vedete la crema, che è di un colore verde pallido , lo stesso della scatola in cui si trova il barattolo. La consistenza non è densa, è più simile a quella di un gel, molto leggera e di facile assorbimento! Quando la applicate la sentite fresca e , appunto, leggera, non appesantisce assolutamente e dà un’immediata sensazione di freschezza molto piacevole. È allo stesso tempo molto idratante, la mia pelle risulta morbida e levigata subito dopo l’applicazione. Mi piace usarla come base per il trucco perché si assorbe completamente in pochi secondi, non devo aspettare praticamente nemmeno un minuto, è perfetta la mattina! Promette di tenere sotto controllo la lucidità, e secondo la mia esperienza è vero: ho notato che quando la uso il trucco rimane opaco più a lungo. Tra gli ingredienti ci sono diversi oli essenziali, tra cui quello di rosmarino e quello di salvia, che hanno proprietà astringenti . quando tolgo il trucco la mia pelle è ancora morbida ed idratata, ma non c’è traccia di lucidità! È senza parabeni e senza paraffina.


Cosa non mi piace:  l’odore non mi fa impazzire: non è sgradevole, è fresco ed estivo, ma non incontra il mio gradimento. Per fortuna non è molto persistente. Non ho notato un restringimento dei pori degno di nota, è efficace nel mantenere la pelle opaca, ma non particolarmente nel minimizzare i pori secondo me.


Il mio verdetto: è una buona crema per pelli miste e grasse, mi piace molto la sua consistenza leggera e il suo assorbimento rapido, perché a volte mi sono trovata a dover eliminare l’eccesso di crema che non veniva assorbita ed è veramente una sensazione sgradevole, ma con questa crema questo problema non esiste! Idrata la pelle a fondo e per tutto il giorno, e allo stesso tempo tiene a bada la lucidità, la consiglio ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...