Thursday 9 October 2014

eye makeup look rose gold with a pop of pastel blue



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is very soft and neutral, an everyday look you can wear at work or even at school , and it’s very easy to achieve! You can amp it up with false lashes, but without them it’s just very sweet, romantic and fairy like!
I applied a light satin mauve eye shadow in my crease, using a blending brush, and then I applied a slightly darker and shimmery mauve on the outer half of my lid. I used a golden eyeshadow in the inner half, and I first applied a creamy base to make it pop as much as possible. I used a matte light lavender in the inner corner, just on my crease though, to make my eyes look open and awake. The final touch is the pastel blue eyeliner, that gives this look an unique pop of color! That’s al,
I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è delicate e leggero, un look da tutti I giorni che potete usare per andare al lavoro e anche a scuola, ed in più è anche facile da realizzare! Lo si può rendere adatto alla sera aggiungendo delle ciglia finte, ma se si lasciano le ciglia naturali il risultato è molto romantico e fresco !
Ho usato un color malva chiaro, satinato , nella piega dell’occhio, e l’ho applicato con un pennello da sfumatura, poi nella metà esterna della palpebra mobile ho steso un color malva leggermente più scuro e con iridescenze dorate. Ho usato un ombretto dorato nella metà interna , e prima ho applicato una base cremosa dello stesso colore, per far sì che risaltasse il più possibile. Ho aggiunto anche un tocco di un color lavanda opaco nella parte interna della piega dell’occhio, per aprire lo sguardo. Il tocco finale, che rende il trucco particolare, è dato dall’eyeliner colorato, azzurro pastello! È tutto,spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

urban decay primer potion

mac paint pot in let’s skate!

urban decay eyeshadow in nooner

urban decay eyeshadow in limit

urban decay eyeshadow in mugshot

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 255

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 201

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 222

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 245

about face loose pigment in touched by truth

mac luster drops

lime crime liquid liner in blue milk

benefit mascara they’re real!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...