Saturday 4 October 2014

eye makeup look red and dark green-mistletoe kisses



Hi fairies,
For today’s look I picked an unusual color combo, because I wanted to use red : I paired it with green, in a combo that maybe would be more suitable for Christmas, but I’m a planner and it will be Christmas in no time, so it’s better to start thinking of holidays makeup! This one , in my opinion, would be perfect with just a bit of sparkles!
I first drew a c shape in my crease, using dark green, and I kept adding green with a blending brush till it looked exactly the way I wanted it, basically blown out with no harsh lines. I added a grass green to help blending and to create a nice gradient. I applied a matte red all over my lid, being careful not to overlap the green , and then I used a maroon in my outer corner to give more depth to the look. That’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per il look di oggi ho scelto una combinazione di colori inusuale, perché volevo usare il rosso: l’ho abbinato al verde, in un’accoppiata che forse sarebbe più adatta al Natale, ma a me piace programmare, e non manca molto a Natale, quindi è giusto iniziare a pensare ai vari look per le feste! Questo , secondo me, è perfetto, basta solo aggiungere un po’ di glitter!
Per prima cosa ho disegnato una forma a c nella piega dell’occhio, usando un verde scuro,e poi ho continuato ad aggiungere l’ombretto verde, con un pennello da sfumatura, fino a che non ho ottenuto il risultato che volevo, praticamente un effetto molto sfumato senza linee nette. Ho aggiunto un verde più chiaro per sfumare meglio e per creare una sfumatura. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto rosso opaco, facendo attenzione a non andare sopra al verde, e poi nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio ho usato un pizzico di bordeaux per dare profondità allo sguardo. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!





Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray eye primer

kiko infinity eye shadow nr 263

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 264

urban decay pressed pigment in fringe

urban decay pressed pigment in thrash

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 208

fyrinnae loose pigment in forbidden lover

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

kiko precision eye pencil nr 708

essence gel liner nr 04 in I love nyc

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...