Thursday 2 October 2014

eye makeup look grapes gradient



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is one of my favourite lately, I love the almond shape and I also love purple, that’s why I matched them ! it is a bold look that I actually wear during the day, yes I do, but if you don’t feel comfortable with it you could use it in the evening, it is a stunner that’s for sure!
I started by creating my almond shape, first I cut my crease just above my natural crease, and I traced a line from the inner corner to the outer corner, and then I connected with my lashline . Once I got my shape I started filling it in, and I used three different purple shades: in the inner corner there’s a lavender eye shadow, followed by a mauve eye shadow , and in the outer corner I applied a vibrant purple shade. That’s it, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il trucco di oggi è uno di quelli che ultimamente preferisco, mi sono innamorata della forma a mandorla, e amo anche il viola, ecco perché ho unito le due cose! È sicuramente un look deciso che però io porto anche durante il giorno, sì, avete letto bene, ma se non vi sentite a vostro agio e optate per qualcosa di più neutro, potete riservarlo per le vostre serate, dove non passerà inosservato!
Ho iniziato creando la forma a mandorla , prima ho tracciato una linea appena sopra la mia naturale piega dell’occhio, che va dall’angolo interno fino all’angolo esterno dell’occhio, e poi l’ho unita all’attaccatura delle ciglia. Una volta realizzata la mia forma, ho iniziato a riempirla,e per farlo ho usato tre diverse tonalità di viola, cominciando da un color lavanda nell’angolo interno, seguito da un ombretto color malva al centro della palpebra, ed ho terminato con un ombretto viola intenso nell’angolo esterno. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!





Products Used:

Benefit eye primer stay don’t stray

Cinecittà mono shadow nr 52

Shu uemura pressed eyeshadow nm 750 purple

Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in poison plum
 
Kiko infinity trio eyeshadow nr 03

Kiko long lasting stick eye shadow nr 15

About face loose pigment in high drama

Fyrinnae loose pigment in titania

Kiko kajal kohl pencil nr 101

Kiko tropical waterproof eyeliner nr 05

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...