Thursday 16 October 2014

eye makeup look golden saffron



Hi fairies,
In my opinion this is a kind of a neutral look with just a pop of color that is not too much as an everyday makeup, you can wear it in any occasion, it will look classy , flattering and unique! It’s quite easy to achieve but the result will be stunning! Are you ready?
I used a white creamy base on top of my eye primer to make colors pop, and then I applied a golden eye shadow in my inner corner; with a fluffy brush I applied a bright orange in my crease, and I blended it very well. I then applied a bright, matte yellow in the inner half of my lid, and I packed it on till it was as vivid as I wanted it to be; in the outer half of my lid I chose a chocolate brown, and I blended the edges toward my crease. I drew a winged line with black eyeliner, and that was it! I hope you like it!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi secondo me si può definire neutro con un tocco di colore che però non è eccessivo, e lo rende adatto da indossare tutti i giorni , in qualsiasi occasione, enfatizza lo sguardo, è raffinato e allo stesso tempo particolare! È abbastanza facile da realizzare ma il risultato sarà eccezionale! Siete pronte?
Ho usato una base cremosa bianca subito dopo aver applicato il mio eye primer, per far risaltare i colori al massimo, e poi ho applicato un ombretto dorato nell’angolo interno dell’occhio; con un pennello da sfumatura ho applicato un ombretto arancione nella piega dell’occhio, e ho sfumato molto bene. Poi ho steso un ombretto opaco giallo nella metà interna della palpebra mobile, aggiungendone finchè non ho raggiunto l’intensità che volevo; nella metà esterna ho invece scelto un marrone cioccolata,ed ho sfumato bene i contorni verso la piega. Ho poi disegnato una riga di eyeliner pronunciata, usando il nero, ed il look è completo! Spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

urban decay primer potion

nyx jumbo eye pencil nr 604 in milk

sugarpill loose pigment in goldilux

kiko infinity eye shadow nr 204

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 258

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 217

mac loose pigment in vanilla

kiko kohl color pencil liner nr 101

urban decay eyeliner waterproof 24/7 perversion

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...