Friday 17 October 2014

cloudy rainbow nail art



Hi fairies,
Today’s nail art features some of my favorite colors, for a stunning color combo that never fails to get compliments! It’s not exactly beginners friendly, but you could give it a try even if you’re not a pro because it doesn’t have to be neat, it will look good anyway!
I applied my background colors with a cosmetic sponge, and I went on twice to get the intensity I was looking for; I used yellow, orange and neon pink, typical sunset colors! I added a sparkly nail polish because sparkles make everything better and also because they help blending colors together, and once my background was dry I painted white clouds all over my nails! That’s it, I hope you like it!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
La nail art di oggi ha come protagonisti alcuni dei miei colori preferiti, per una fantastica combinazione che vi farà ricevere tanti complimenti! Non è una nail art che si può definire adatta ai principianti, ma secondo me potete provare a realizzarla anche se non siete esperte, infatti non deve essere super precisa, anzi sarà molto carina anche con qualche imprecisione!

Per applicare i colori di sfondo ho usato una spugnetta,ed ho fatto due passate in modo da ottenere l’intensità che volevo; ho usato il giallo, l’arancione e il rosa fluo, i colori tipici di un tramonto! Ho aggiunto una passata di smalto con i glitter perché i glitter rendono tutto più bello, ed anche perché aiutano ad ottenere una sfumatura omogenea; una volta che lo sfondo era asciutto ho dipinto nuvolette bianche su tutte le unghie! È tutto, spero vi piaccia!
Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base ridge filler base coat

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko nail polish nr 280

china glaze nail polish nr 875 in yellow polka dot bikini

ciatè nail polish nr pp 156 in electronic

pa nail polish color premiere in lame grande nr AA005

Americana acrylic paint in black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...