Tuesday 2 September 2014

Ice cream nail art



Hi fairies,
It’s still summer or we could say it’s not winter yet, and I’m not tired of ice cream because it’s not very cold, and when I go for a walk it’s nice, on my way back home, to eat a refreshing ice cream! It’s also nice to eat one in the evening, while reading or watching a movie, that’s why my nail art has got ice creams as subject today!
First thing I did was choosing a background color, and I went for a candy like color, a nice pistachio green that is one of my favourite ice cream flavors as well; once it was dry I started drawing ice creams, using acrylic paint: I first made upside triangle shapes with light brown , randomly all over my nails, and then I topped them with different colors, and I mixed every color with white, so that it looks like there’s whipped cream and it gives the idea of creamy ice cream! I added few rhinestones on some of them and then I sealed my design with top coat. I hope you like it!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
È ancora estate , o possiamo dire che non è ancora inverno, e mangiare il gelato è piacevole perché non fa freddo, infatti dopo una lunga camminata è sicuramente rinfrescante! Anche la sera, mentre si legge un libro o si guarda un film, un bel gelato è molto gradito, ecco perché ho deciso di realizzare una nail art con protagonisti i gelati!
la prima cosa che ho fatto è stata scegliere un colore per lo sfondo, e ho scelto un colore che ricordasse un gusto di gelato, in questo caso il pistacchio, che è tra quelli che mi piacciono di più; poi , con i colori acrilici, in questo caso con il marrone chiaro, ho disegnato dei triangoli capovolti disposti casualmente su ogni unghia, e sopra ho aggiunto colori diversi, tutti mischiati con un po’ di bianco per dare l’effetto del gelato mischiato con panna montata e molto soffice! Su qualche gelato ho aggiunto un brillantino, e poi ho terminato con una passata di top coat! Spero vi piaccia!



products used:

kiko nail care smooth base protective ridge filler base coat

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying  fast dry base and top coat

nyc nail polish nr 253 in mint macaroon

kiko fancy top coat nail lacquer nr 657

Americana acrylic paint in yellow, white, black, green, blue, red

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...