Monday 8 September 2014

Hypnotic nail polish haul aka diary of a shopaholic or better of a nail polish addicted!



Hi fairies,
I’m always happy when I get to know about awesome shopping pages I didn’t know anything about, especially when they sell make up and nail polish, and I usually place a small or a medium order, to test their products and to see if they’re really as good as they seem; if they are, another order, a bigger one, usually follows my first one!
This is my first order at hypnotic polish, which means it isn’t a huge one, but I picked different brands I never tried to test their quality. If I’m satisfied with it I’m going to order more! They sell lots of brands difficult to find here , that’s why I got so excited when I found out about this page! The only brand I knew already was China Glaze, rest are totally new to me!



Let’s start with what I bought, and I’ll start with China Glaze : I love this brand, every nail polish I own hasn’t disappointed me, their color range is amazing and they are good quality, they last long on my nails! It is in my top 5 list actually, that’s why I buy a couple of china glaze every time l’ve got the chance! This time I bought three of them , first one is nr 1309 be more pacific, a creamy nail polish in a gorgeous lime green that isn’t too bright , it’s more on the pastel side; second one is a moss green, nr 949 starboard: it’s another creamy nail polish and the color is beautiful , a nice shade of green I didn’t own. Last one is a glittery one, nr 1010 blue sparrow: it’s quite sheer, I have to do at least two coats to get a nice coverage, three coats for a better coverage, but the color is one of my favourite! A bright blue full of glitters and with a matte finish, which is something new for me when it comes to glitter nail polishes! We’ll see if l like it, I could apply top coat on and it will be shiny so it’s not a problem anyway! Price 4.99 €.




Next one is a Delush Polish, called teal death do us part, and it is a pastel blue base with chunky glitters in different shapes, there are square ones, round ones and exagonal ones, and they come in teal, silver and gold! I really like it, it’s easy to apply and it’s opaque with two coats! Price 9.99 €  for 15 ml.



I hadn’t seen a good holographic nail polish in a while, my favourite are my china glaze ones, so when I saw the Dance Legend holo collection I was in heaven! Unfortunately most shades were out of stock, but I really wanted to try at least one, and I picked nr 094 in boo, a color very hard to describe: it changes from burgundy to antique gold, to green and to orange! It is sheer but with two coats it covers the nail almost completely, so I’m happy with it so far! I have to try it on to find out if it’s long lasting: holographic ones might cheap after a couple of days, I think it’s the formula, l’ll let you know! Price 10.70 €.





I picked two Polish me silly nail polishes , and it was very hard to choose because they are all awesome, I wanted to buy all of them! I eventually bought these two , if the quality is good I’ll buy some more: first one is Grey matters, a creamy light grey base filled with white, fuchsia and black glitters! The second one is a clear base filled with different sizes color changing glitters, absolutely gorgeous! They seem easy to apply from the wheel swatches I’ve made. They’re toluene, formaldehyde and dibutyl phthalate free. Price 10.55 €. For 15 ml.






Last brand I purchased is called El Corazon: there were so many different collections , colors, finishes, and they looked all gorgeous and unique, it was really hard for me to pick just two! The first one I eventually went for  I’m in love with, it’s a minty green with tiny black dots that makes it look like mint and chocolate ice cream! I wore it and , unfortunately, I was disappointed by the lasting power : it chipped after one day and a half and I had to remove it! I’ll try it again and I’ll try the other one too, I have to say not even the cheapest nail polish performs that bad on my nails, and if they’re both like that I won’t buy any others. It’s a pity because colors are amazing! My kiko , and even essence ones, last 5 days without chipping and they are half the price of these ones, so you can easily imagine how disappointed I was! The second one is a midnight blue with blue, purple and fuchsia glitters , and it seems gorgeous but I don’t know if it chips easily , I’ll let you know! Price 5.50 € for 16 ml.









That’s it for now, I hope you enjoyed my shopping as much as I did!


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Scoprire nuove pagine dove fare shopping online mi rende sempre felice, soprattutto quando vendono make up e smalti, e di solito faccio subito un ordine piccolo o medio per provare i nuovi prodotti e capire se sono di qualità e se mi piacciono;se è cos, in genere segue un secondo ordine a poca distanza dal primo!
Questo è il mio primo ordine da Hypnotic Polish, quindi non ho comprato tantissimo, ma ho voluto provare diverse marche di cui avevo sentito parlare ma che sono difficili da reperire. Se mi troverò bene ordinerò ancora!Il sito vende molte marche che volevo provare da tempo, ecco perché sono stata molto contenta di averlo trovato! A parte China Glaze le altre sono tutte nuove per me!

iniziamo proprio dai China Glaze: la marca è ottima, la gamma dei colori è vastissima, e non sono mai rimasta delusa da uno dei loro smalti, la qualità e buona e durano a lungo! Direi che è tra le mie 5 marche preferite, infatti ne compro sempre un paio ogni volta che ne ho l’occasione! Questa volta ne ho presi tre, il primo è il numero 1309 be more pacific, un bellissimo verde lime dalla finitura cremosa che non è troppo sgargiante, vira più verso un tono pastello; il secondo è un verde più scuro, il numero 949 starboard : anche questo ha la finitura cremosa, ed il colore è un bel punto di verde intenso che non avevo; l’ultimo è, invece, dal finish glitterato, il numero 1010 blue sparrow : è un po’ trasparente, servono due passate per avere una stesura uniforme, e tre per una coprenza totale, ma il colore mi piace da morire! Un blu intenso con glitter dello stesso colore, fucsia ed argento, e come finitura è un matte, che per me è una novità, dal momento che non ho nessuno smalto glitterato ed opaco. Se non mi piace il problema si risolve facilmente, applicando il top coat che lo renderà lucido, quindi non mi preoccupo più di tanto! Prezzo 4.99 €.

Poi ho comprato un Delush Polish, che si chiama teal death do us part, ed è un color celeste pastello ricco di glitter di diverse forme e dimensioni: ci sono quelli quadrati, quelli tondi e quelli esagonali, e i colori vanno dal turchese all’oro all’argento. mi piace molto, si stende facilmente ed è coprente con due passate! Prezzo 9.99 €  per 15 ml.


Non avevo trovato nessuno smalto olografico che mi piacesse e che ritenessi valesse la pena di comprare da parecchio tempo ormai, i migliori che ho sono quelli China Glaze, quindi quando ho visto la collezione olografica di Dance Legend mi sono entusiasmata! Purtroppo tanti colori non erano disponibili, ma io volevo a tutti i costi provarne uno , e alla fine ho scelto il numero 094, un colore difficile da descrivere: varia dal bronzo all’oro, al bordeaux al verde, anche con una punta di viola! È piuttosto trasparente alla prima passata, ma con la seconda si ottiene una buona coprenza, per ora mi sembra soddisfacente! Devo provarlo e testarne la durata, perché alcuni smalti olografici tendono a sbeccarsi dopo un paio di giorni, credo dipenda dalla loro formulazione. Prezzo 10.70 €.


Poi ho preso due smalti della Polish me silly, e la scelta è stata molto difficile, li avrei voluti prendere tutti, ci sono dei colori meravigliosi! Alla fine ne ho acquistati due e, se mi ci troverò bene, ne ordinerò ancora: il primo si chiama Grey Matters, un grigio chiaro dalla finitura cremosa con glitter bianchi, neri e fucsia! Il secondo è una base trasparente piena di glitter cangianti, quasi olografici, di diverse dimensioni . Li ho applicati solo sulla ruota di prova, e sembrano facili da applicare. Sono senza toluene, formaldeide e dibutyl ftalato. Prezzo 10.55 € per 15 ml.



L’ultima marca che ho preso è El Corazon: c’erano così tante linee, finiture, colori, tutti mozzafiato ed unici, ed ovviamente scegliere è stato tutt’altro che semplice! Il primo che ho comprato mi piace tantissimo, è un verde menta con tanti microglitter opachi di colore nero, che lo fanno somigliare al gelato alla menta e cioccolato! L’ho messo e, purtroppo, sono stata molto delusa dalla durata: si è sbeccato dopo due giorni, ed ho dovuto toglierlo. Lo riproverò, e proverò anche l’altro, a me in genere tutti gli smalti durano abbastanza a lungo, quindi se anche l’altro dura così poco non ne comprerò altri,ed è un peccato perché la gamma di colori è molto interessante! Sia i Kiko che anche gli essence mi durano 5 giorni senza sbeccarsi,e costano meno , quindi potete immaginare quanto sia stata grande la mia delusione! Il secondo che ho comprato è un bel blu notte con tanti glitter blu, fucsia e viola, ed ha una finitura semi opaca. Vedremo se avrà una durata migliore rispetto all’altro che ho provato, vi farò sapere! Prezzo 5.50 €  per 16 ml.




è tutto per ora, spero che il mio shopping vi sia piaciuto quanto è piaciuto a me!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you can see most of them on the wheel, l'll swatch them on my nails soon! :)

      Delete
  2. I recently bougth some stuff there too! Really nice to get all those brands there.
    Love your haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. l agree, it's a nice online shop! l can't wait to see what you got!

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...