Wednesday 17 September 2014

eye makeup look seafoam and gold - a summery sky-



Hi fairies,
For this look I picked some of my favourite colors, blue shades and golden: I applied a gradient that goes from baby blue to a teal all over my lid, I used three different eye shadows and I blended them into one another really well. I also blended the color upwards, just above my natural crease. In my crease I applied a golden pigment, and l used a blending brush to defuse it and give a blown out effect. I used two eye liners, a golden one and a pastel blue one, to match the colors on my lid, and I drew a quite dramatic winged line. That’s all for now, I hope you like it!





Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per questo look ho usato alcuni tra i miei colori preferiti, delle tonalità di blu e dell’oro: ho creato una gradazione che va dal celeste pastello al turchese sulla palpebra mobile, e per ottenerla ho usato tre diversi ombretti, e li ho sfumati molto bene l’uno nell’altro. Ho anche sfumato il colore verso l’alto, portandolo appena sopra la mia naturale piega dell’occhio. Nella piega ho usato un pennello da sfumatura per applicare un pigmento color oro , e creare un effetto delicato e soffuso. Ho usato due eye liner, uno color oro e uno celeste , che si abbinano al colore che ho usato, e ho disegnato una coda abbastanza pronunciata. È tutto per ora, spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray eye primer

kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

fyrinnae loose pigment in anemone

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 266

kiko loose pigment eyeshadow nr 30

sugarpill loose pigment in darling 

sugarpill loose pigment in goldilux

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 204

kiko waterproof tropical liner nr 01

lime crime liquid liner in blue milk

Maybelline mascara the falsies

4 comments:

  1. bellissimo makeup, molto estivo ed allegro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto allegro questo make up! Con le giornate che si accorciano e il tempo sempre brutto, un po' di colore ci vuole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. infatti è pensato per prolungare un po' l'estate :) grazie!

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...