Thursday 11 September 2014

eye makeup look Peter Pan inspired



Hi fairies,
I’m sure you know by now Peter Pan is my favourite fairy tale of all time, I mean all you have to do is looking at the background! I love getting inspired by characters, favorite scenes or quotes, and today , for my makeup, I’ve been inspired by Peter Pan himself! Haven’t you ever dreamed of flying to neverland with him? To fight Hook by his side? To be part of his adventures?
Well, I’m starting by doing my makeup , and I hope he will show up tonight and take me to Neverland!
first thing I did was applying a bright, grass green all over my lid, and then I used a fluffy brush to apply a dark green in my crease. I brought the dark green down and I applied it on my lower lashline. I went back to the crease and I blended it very well, and then I used an even darker green, almost black, in the outer part of my crease to give more depth to the look. For eyeliner I used a reddish brown, that should represent the feather on his hat,and I also feathered my wing so that it’s shaped just like a feather!
that’s it , l hope you like it and don’t forget : second star to the right and straight on till morning!







Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Sono sicura che ormai sapete che Peter Pan è la mia fiaba preferita, anche perché per capirlo basta guardare lo sfondo del blog! Mi diverte ispirarmi ai personaggi, alle mie scene preferite o ad alcune citazioni, ed oggi, per questo trucco, mi sono ispirata proprio a Peter Pan! Non ditemi che non avete mai sognato di volare insieme a lui verso L’isola che non c’è, o di combattere Capitan Uncino al suo fianco, o di prendere parte a tutte le sue avventure!
Bè, io per cominciare ho realizzato questo trucco in suo onore, e spero che stanotte entri dalla mia finestra e mi porti con lui all’Isola che non c’è! Per prima cosa ho applicato un verde chiaro molto intenso su tutta la palpebra mobile, poi con un pennello da sfumatura ho applicato un verde scuro nella piega dell’occhio. Lo stesso verde l’ho usato anche sotto la rima interna dell’occhio. Nella piega ho poi sfumato molto bene il colore, ed ho aggiunto un verde ancora più scuro, quasi nero, nella parte esterna, per dare maggiore profondità. Come eyeliner ho usato un marrone rossiccio, che rappresenta la piuma del cappello di Peter, e per renderla ancora più simile ad una piuma ho dato alla coda questa forma!
È tutto, spero vi piaccia, e non dimenticate: seconda stella a destra e sempre dritto fino al mattino!





Products used:

benefit stay don’t stray eye primer

kiko ling lasting stick eyeshadow nr 09

coastal scents ultra shimmer palette 88 colors

sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in mochi

urban decay pressed pigment in fringe

urban decay eyeshadow in walk of shame

kiko color sphere eyeshadow nr 34

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 260

kiko automatic precision eye liner nr 708

kiko smoky eye pencil nr 02

kiko tropical waterproof eyeliner nr 05

mac chromaline in pure white

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...