Thursday 18 September 2014

ahoy! Pirate map nail art



Hi fairies,

I did a pirate themed nail art because a little gnome requested it and I can’t say no to this special gnome! I have to say I love pirate stories, they’re fascinating and interesting, their adventures are breath taking and they make me day dream of sailing the seven seas and find an island where l can live all by myself, that’s why I was happy to paint my nails in pirate style!

I painted my thumb and ring finger with black nail polish, and when it was dry I drew the classic pirate flag symbol, a skull with two crossed bones, with white acrylic paint. I then let my creativity flow to draw the map on the rest of my nails, I just imagined a map with tips to find a treasure, and I made as complicated as I could! I hope you like it!







Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

Oggi vi propongo una nail art ispirata ai pirati, che mi è stata richiesta da uno gnometto molto speciale a cui non so dire di no! Mi piacciono molto le storie di pirati, sono affascinanti e interessanti, le loro avventure ti tengono col fiato sospeso e ti fanno sognare di salpare i mari più tempestosi e di trovare un’isoletta dove poter vivere , lontano da tutti e da tutto, quindi mi sono divertita a realizzare questa nail art!

Ho dipinto il pollice e l’anulare con uno smalto nero, e una volta asciutto ho disegnato la classica bandiera dei pirati, col teschio e le due ossa incrociate, con colore acrilico bianco. Poi ho dato spazio alla creatività nel disegnare la mappa sul resto delle unghie, ho semplicemente immaginato una mappa con indicazioni complicate, e ho cercato di riprodurle sulle unghie per quanto possibile! Spero vi piaccia!


Products Used: 


kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat


kiko nail care protective ridge filler base coat


kiko nail polish nr 369


kiko nail polish nr 370


kiko celebration nail laquer nr 426


kiko fancy top coat nail polish nr  665


dior vernis haute couleur extreme wear nail laquer nr 903


Americana acrylic paint in black, white, red and yellow

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...