Sunday 10 August 2014

Tatty Teddy from me to you nail art



Hi fairies,
For today’s nail art I’ve got inspired by Tatty Teddy, a sweet and cute teddy bear most of you sure know already; this theme has been on my list for a while, I did it in the past and I wanted to do it again because it’s got a special meaning for me and my prince. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Tatty Teddy I’ll link the video of his story, which is adorable, and I’ll tell you shortly what it is about: tatty teddy was abandoned by his owner and he was lonely, cold and sad , till one day a little girl walked by and saw him: it was love at first sight! She took him home , she patched him up, she warmed him up and most of all she gave him all her love; from that day on they’ve been best friends and tatty teddy has been happy again. As a reminder of what he went through, his nose stayed blue just like it was when he was freezing outside.

I painted my background pastel blue, to match his nose, and then I used acrylic paint to paint tatty teddy on my thumb and ring finger. I outlined him in black, and l did some random lines here and there because he is all patched up. On the rest of my nails I painted some daisies. I hope you like it! 




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per la nail art di oggi mi sono ispirata all’orsetto Tatty Teddy, così dolce e coccolone, che sono sicura molte di voi conosceranno benissimo; era già da un po’ che volevo realizzare una nail art con questo tema, l’avevo fatto in passato e volevo riproporlo perché ha un significato speciale per me e il mio principe. A chi non conoscesse la storia dell’orsetto consiglio di guardare il video che ho scelto, che racconta la sua storia. In breve, tatty teddy era stato abbandonato dal padrone, ed era solo, infreddolito e triste, finchè un giorno una bambina che passava di là lo vide e se ne innamorò a prima vista! Lo portò a casa con lei, lo rappezzò meglio che poteva, lo riscaldò e soprattutto gli diede tanto amore; da quel momento in poi l’orsetto e la bambina divennero inseparabili, amici per la pelle, e tatty teddy ritrovò la felicità. Il suo naso rimase blu, come quando era fuori al freddo, a memoria di quello che aveva passato.
Ho dipinto le unghie con un celeste pastello , che richiama il colore del suo naso, e poi con i colori acrilici ho realizzato il tatty teddy sul pollice e l’indice. Ho ripassato i contorni col nero, ed ho tracciato qualche linea qua e là per dargli l’aria vissuta. Sul resto delle unghie ho disegnato delle margherite. Spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

kiko smooth base coat ridge filler

sinful colors nail polish nr 1106 in Cinderella

kiko nail polish nr 298

kiko quick dry nail lacquer nr 850

Americana acrylic paint in white, black, blue, yellow, red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...