Monday 25 August 2014

Sephora haul aka diary of a shopaholic : urban decay, too faced and much more!



Hi fairies,

Here I am with another haul! This time I took advantage of a 20% off at Sephora to try out products on my wish list, and this is what I bought:



Urban decay liquid liner 24/ 7 in perversion: I’ve just posted a review here, because this haul is actually a bit old, around three weeks! I don’t want to repeat what I said in my review,  I will just say I love liquid liners, I’ve started when I was a teen with them and I think no gel liner will ever be precise and neat as a liquid one, no matter how tiny is the brush you use to apply it! I’m a fan of liquid liners because I like to choose how thick my line has to be, and this applicator is perfect for precise and graphic lines as it’s very thin. Price 18.90 € -18.00 $ for 1.7 ml – 0.05 oz




I bought my first Formula X nail polish: there were so many finishes I wanted to try,I put lots of them in my cart but then I ended up buying just one, and I went for this gorgeous teal with a frosty finish. They are quite expensive, and I’ve got so many nail polishes that I don’t buy high end ones unless they come in an unique color or they’re really worth it: I have to try this one first, and if I like how it applies and the lasting power I might buy more. Price 12.90-14.90 € for 12 ml- 0.4 oz


After trying one of the Makeup forever star powder, and liking the quality, pigmentation and texture, I put them on my wish list, waiting to get 20% off : this time I picked nr 956 , a gorgeous teal with silver shimmer to it! This is one of my favourite color and I love how rich this shade is, you need a tiny bit to get good coverage and a great color pay off! Star powder is , by far, my favourite Makeup forever product! Price 20.90 € for 2.8 gr -0-09 oz





I also wanted to try the too faced concealer, called Absolutely Flawless, that promises to cover up blemishes without looking cakey. I haven’t tried it yet because I’ve got another one opened and I always get through it before starting a new one, but I’ll let you know and write a review after testing it. Price is  19.90 € for 8 ml – 0.27 oz


Last purchase is another Urban Decay revolution lipstick: I’m in love with the one I’ve got, it’s one of the best lipstick I’ve ever tried for the light texture, for how long it lasts, for color pay off, for how creamy it is but at the same time it stays on all day and it also feels very comfortable! I told myself I had to buy at least another one, and I’ve been true to my world, I picked the shade called 69, a true, bright, gorgeous pin up red! Absolutely beautiful, not for everybody because it’s not subtle nor neutral, but I like it a lot! Price is  19.90 € for 2.8 gr 



That’s it , I hope you enjoyed my shopping as much as I have, see you at my next haul!




Italian version:


Ciao fatine,

Eccomi qui con dei nuovi acquisti! Questa volta ho approfittato del 20% di sconto da Sephora per provare dei prodotti che erano nella mia lista dei desideri, e questo è quello che ho comprato:


Urban decay liquid liner 24/ 7 in perversion: ho da poco postato una recensione di questo prodotto, perché ho fatto questi acquisti circa tre settimane fa! Per non ripetermi dirò solo che sono una fan degli eyeliner liquidi, ho iniziato ad usarli da adolescente e , secondo me, non esiste gel liner che permetta di realizzare linee precise e sottili come quello liquido, non importa quanto sia sottile il pennello che usate, non c’è paragone! Preferisco gli eyeliner liquidi perché mi piace poter decidere che tipo di linea realizzare, e questo ha un applicatore molto piccolo che mi dà modo di tracciare linee precise e nette. Prezzo 18.90 € -18.00 $ per 1.7 ml – 0.05 oz.




Ho poi comprato il mio primo smalto Formula X : avrei voluto provarne tanti, c’erano diverse finiture interessanti, ma alla fine ne ho preso solo uno, questo bellissimo turchese con una leggera finitura frost. Non sono economici, ed avendo già molti (troppi) smalti, compro quelli più costosi solo se il colore è unico o se la qualità è nettamente superiore : se questo mi stupirà per durata e applicazione, allora forse ne comprerò altri. Prezzo 12.90-14.90 € per 12 ml- 0.4 oz.


Dopo aver provato la Star Powder di Makeup forever, ed essendomi piaciuta per pigmentazione, qualità e consistenza, mi ero detta che avrei voluto prendere altre colorazioni con lo sconto del 20% : ho scelto il nr 956, un turchese intenso con dei riflessi argentati! Adoro questo colore, è molto pigmentato, ne basta pochissimo per ottenere una coprenza ottima! Star powder è, decisamente, il mio prodotto preferito della marca Makeup Forever! Prezzo 20.90 € per 2.8 gr -0-09 oz.



Ho anche voluto provare il correttore di Too Faced, che si chiama Absolutely Flawless, e promette di coprire le imperfezioni senza appesantire e senza risultare pastoso. Non l’ho ancora usato perché ne ho un altro aperto, e voglio finirlo prima di aprire questo, ma vi farò sapere e scriverò una recensione non appena l’avrò testato. Prezzo 19.90 € per 8 ml – 0.27 oz.




L’ultimo acquisto è un rossetto della linea revolution di Urban Decay : sono innamorata del primo che ho comprato,è uno dei migliori rossetti che abbia mai provato per la consistenza leggera, per durata, per confortevolezza! È cremoso ma , una volta fissato, non si muove e resta pigmentato tutto il giorno, senza seccare le labbra! Ne volevo prendere almeno un altro, ed ho scelto il colore che si chiama 69, un rosso acceso, brillante , da pin up! Per qualcuno potrà sembrare troppo vistoso, sicuramente non è un rossetto da tutti i giorni, ma a me piace molto! Prezzo 19.90 € per 2.8 gr.



Per ora è tutto, spero che il mio shopping vi sia piaciuto tanto quanto è piaciuto a me!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. grazie, sono soddisfatta soprattutto dell'eyeliner!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. questi rossetti urban decay sono fantastici! di questo colore se ne parla poco, invece secondo me è bellissimo!

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...