Wednesday 13 August 2014

One product review :nars stick concealer



Hi fairies,
Today I’m going to talk you about a Nars concealer I’ve started using three weeks ago, and this is my first concealer of this brand I’ve ever tried. I was about to run out of the Benefit Boi-ing, which I like and here you can read my review, and I wanted to try something new, so I thought why not going for a Nars one? I’ve recently discovered this brand and I have tried just one of their blushes, this is the second product I purchased. 

Let’s see how it’s described: a light weight, creamy, long wearing concealer. NARS Concealer brilliantly obscures imperfections and dark spots with a creamy, vitamin-rich formula that nourishes the skin. Its long-wearing, crease-resistant, and ultra-light yet opaque formula ensures a flawless finish. It is parabens, sulfate, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, GMOs, triclosan free. Price 28.00 $- 25.50 € for 0.7 oz.

What I like : I’ve got it in Pear, which is described as pale yellow, and that’s exactly how it looks: at first I thought it wasn’t the right shade for me, but after swatching it I realized it works really well with my complexion. It’s scent free and I love that, and it’s also very light just as it promises: sometimes stick concealers look a bit cakey and they’re hard to blend in, but with this one you won’t have any problem! It blends in your skin very easily, it doesn’t go into fine lines and it covers blemishes really well! I’m impressed at how light the texture is, I’ve never tried anything similar to that, and it’s one of the few high coverage concealer that doesn’t crease under my eye area! I love it! I use a brush to apply it but you could use your fingers on small areas because it’s very easy to work with! Also the shade range is pretty good, I think most people will be able to find their skin match.


What I don’t like: it is quite expensive for the amount of product you get , I don’t know how long it will last yet but I’ve been using it for one month and I’ve got way more than half left; having said that it is a concealer not everybody can afford, especially for every day use. I suggest you to buy it and use it on special occasions just, that could be a good way . In my opinion it’s a very good product and I’m willing to splurge on it , maybe not always, but why spending less for getting a bad result ? 

My verdict: I’m really happy with it , I love that it doesn’t go into fine lines and pores, I love the coverage and the light texture! I’d like to try other shades , for highlighting my cheekbones. It’s a high end concealer but the quality price ratio is good in my opinion.




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi vi parlerò del correttore in stick di Nars che sto usando da tre settimane, e che è il primo che provo di questa marca. Quando stavo per finire il Boi-ing di Benefit, con cui mi trovo molto bene e di cui potete leggere la mia recensione qui, ho deciso che volevo provare qualcosa di nuovo, e mi sono orientata verso il marchio Nars. Ho scoperto la marca di recente, ed ho provato solo uno dei loro blush, questo è il secondo prodotto che compro.

Vediamo come viene descritto: un correttore cremoso, leggero e a lunga tenuta. A lunga durata e resistente all'effetto "accumulo nelle pieghe", questo correttore si sfuma perfettamente sulla pelle per nascondere occhiaie, imperfezioni e macchie della pelle. È privo di parabeni, solfati,ftalati, fragranze sintetiche, GMOs, triclosan. Prezzo 28.00 $- 25.50 € per 0.7 oz.


Cosa mi piace: Io preso la tonalità Pear, descritta come un giallo chiaro, e il colore corrisponde perfettamente alla descrizione: in un primo momento mi sembrava fosse troppo giallo per la mia pelle, invece una volta provato mi sono resa conto che si fondeva perfettamente con la mia carnagione. Non ha alcun tipo di profumo, e questo mi piace, ed inoltre la consistenza è veramente molto leggera, proprio come promette: a volte i correttori in stick risultano essere troppo pastosi e difficili da lavorare, invece questo non lo è assolutamente! Si fonde con la pelle molto facilmente, non va ad evidenziare le rughette di espressione e copre rossori ed imperfezioni in modo soddisfacente!la cosa che più mi ha colpito è proprio la formulazione, estremamente leggera , non ho mai provato un prodotto che fosse simile, e devo dire che è uno dei pochi correttori in crema che non evidenzia le linee sottili intorno agli occhi! Lo amo! Io lo stendo con un pennello, ma potete usare anche le dita perché si lavora in modo veloce e semplice. La gamma di colori è ampia, per soddisfare ogni esigenza!

Cosa non mi piace: è abbastanza caro per la quantità di prodotto contenuta, al momento non so dirvi quanto dura , ma lo sto usando da circa un mese e ne ho ancora più della metà, tre quarti circa; mi rendo conto che non tutti possono permetterselo, specialmente da usare tutti i giorni, ma magari si potrebbe usarlo solo in occasioni speciali, in questo modo durerebbe più a lungo. Secondo me è un ottimo prodotto, e sono disposta a spendere di più visto il risultato che ottengo: perché spendere meno per un correttore che non mi soddisfa?

Il mio verdetto: ne sono entusiasta, non evidenzia i pori e le rughette e allo stesso tempo dura a lungo, è leggero e coprente! Mi piacerebbe provare altri colori, magari per illuminare gli zigomi. Secondo me il rapporto qualità prezzo è buono.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...