Saturday 23 August 2014

Howling wolf nail art



Hi fairies,
I’m really happy with this nail art because it’s not seen over and over again, it’s an unique design and it’s not too difficult to achieve! It’s not girly or romantic, and it’s probably not even trendy, but I never follow trends, I do and wear what I like, so I just had to try this one out, and the result is pretty good!
I painted all my nails with a dark blue nail polish,and I added a coat of white glittery nail polish. Then I painted my thumb and ring finger with white acrylic paint, leaving just a tiny bit of blue showing up on top: this will represent the full moon. On my index finger I painted black trees shapes, and I highlighted them with grey to make them more visible against the dark background . I painted a howling wolf shape on my thumb, while on my ring finger I painted just the head. That’s it, I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Sono molto soddisfatta di questa nail art perché non è un soggetto visto milioni di volte, è sicuramente originale ed è anche abbastanza facile da realizzare! Non è femminile o romantico, e probabilmente non è neanche di tendenza, ma io non seguo mai le tendenze, indosso quello che mi piace, ecco perché ho voluto realizzare questa nail art, e il risultato mi piace!
Ho applicato uno smalto blu su tutte le unghie, ed ho aggiunto un smalto con  glitter bianchi. Poi sul pollice e l’anulare ho dipinto un semicerchio bianco che copre quasi tutta l’unghia, si vede solo una striscia blu nella parte alta: questi semicerchi rappresentano la luna piena. Sull’indice ho disegnato, con colore acrilico nero, le sagome di alcuni alberi , e poi ho aggiunto dei tocchi di grigio qua e là per far si che si vedessero meglio visto che lo sfondo è scuro. Ho dipinto la sagoma di un lupo che ulula sul pollice, mentre sull’anulare ho disegnato solo la testa. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base protective ridge filler base coat

kiko nail care 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko nail polish nr 335

kiko fancy top coat nail polish nr 664

kiko fancy top coat nail polish nr 663

Americana acrylic paint in black, white and yellow

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...