Monday 18 August 2014

eye makeup purple gradient and polka dots



Hi fairies,
I’ve been loving the three gradient lines look so much lately that we could say I’m obsessed with it: I’ve tried it in many different shades , I think it’s so flattering and easy to achieve, and at the same time it looks so edgy..I just love it!
Today I was playing around and I decided to add an unexpected twist to it: I added some white dots made with my brand new Lime Crime Lunar Sea Liner! What a great way to try it out, isn’t it? I’ve seen dots a lot on instagram and on blogs, and I like the way they look , that’s why I eventually gave them a try. This way they’re wearable and they’re not too much in my opinion, they add a girly touch to the look, very pretty! For the lines I just applied three different shades of purple, starting with the dark one closer to my lashes and going upwards with lighter ones. I hope you like it and that you’ll give it a try!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Ultimamente sono così innamorata del trucco con tre linee a gradazione di colore che si potrebbe dire che è diventata una fissazione: l’ho realizzato usando diverse tonalità, lo trovo così facile da realizzare e allo stesso tempo così d’effetto , originale ed unico…mi piace tantissimo!
Oggi stavo sperimentando e ho deciso di aggiungere un tocco diverso: ho aggiunto dei pois bianchi, che ho ottenuto usando il mio nuovissimo eyeliner Lunar Sea di Lime Crime, bianco per l’appunto! Non c’era modo migliore per provarlo, secondo me! Ho visto tanti look con dei pois sia su instagram che su diversi blog, e mi piace l’effetto, ecco perché mi sono decisa anche io e mi sono unita alla tendenza. In questo modo sono portabili e non rendono il trucco troppo particolare, anzi aggiungono un tocco romantico all’insieme, veramente delicato e carino! Per le linee colorate ho semplicemente scelto tre tonalità di viola, ed ho applicato quella più scura all’attaccatura delle ciglia, e poi ho proseguito verso la piega dell’occhio con quelle più chiare. Spero vi piaccia e che anche voi proviate a farlo!


Products used:

urban decay primer potion

mac paint pot in chiled on ice

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

cinecittà eyeshadow nr 52

kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 204

urban decay eyeshadow in walk of shame

sugarpill pressed eye shadow in dollipop

urban decay pressed pigment in urban 

urban decay pressed pigment in jilted

about face loose pigment in pinch of magic

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 23

occ loose pigment in atmosphere

lime crime liquid liner in lunar sea

givemchy mascara phenomen’eyes in phenomen’black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...