Friday 29 August 2014

eye makeup look double purple cut crease



Hi fairies,
Today I wanted to try something new for me, a double cut crease: I’ve seen so many of these and I’m in love with them, even though they’re not easy to realize , because lines have to be very crisp and precise. I’ve been practicing for a while , and this is my first attempt: it’s not perfect at all and I know I can get better with more practice, but I decided to share it with you anyway, because I think too often we aren’t self confident enough with our creations, we are very harsh on ourselves, we wish we did it better . that’s good in a way because it helps us getting better, but we don’t have to be ashamed of our “not too perfect” results: they are steps toward better achievements!
first thing l did is to cut my crease a bit lower than I usually do, with a bright pink eye shadow; I didn’t blend this color upward, but I drew a white line on top of it. Once I did that, I went in with a purple eyeshadow and I blended it toward my brow bone. On my lid I applied a light, frosty lavender in the middle, and then I created a gradient with a darker lavender and a fuchsia in the inner and outer corner. It’s definitely a bold look, I hope you like it!


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Oggi ho voluto provare qualcosa di nuovo, almeno per me, una cut crease doppia : ne ho viste tante ultimamente, e me ne sono innamorata, anche se non sono facili da realizzare, infatti la linea deve essere estremamente precisa. Mi sono esercitata per un po’, e questo è il mio primo tentativo: non è perfetto, so che posso migliorare facendo ancora pratica, ma ho deciso di condividerlo con voi ugualmente, perché credo che a volte ci sentiamo insicure dei nostri risultati, siamo dei giudici molto severi con noi stessi e vorremmo aver fatto di meglio. In un certo senso l’essere così critici ci aiuta a migliorare, ci dà la spinta a perfezionarci, ma secondo me non dobbiamo vergognarci dei tentativi non ancora perfetti, perché sarà grazie a loro che raggiungeremo risultati migliori!
La prima cosa che ho fatto è stata quella di tracciare una linea all’altezza della naturale piega dell’occhio, un po’ più in basso rispetto a dove la traccio normalmente , usando un ombretto fucsia; non ho sfumato il colore verso l’alto, ma sono invece andata a tracciare una linea bianca . una volta fatto questo, ho usato un ombretto viola che ho sfumato verso le sopracciglia. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato un lavanda chiaro, leggermente metallizzato, e poi ho creato una gradazione di colore sia nell’angolo esterno che in quello interno, aggiungendo un lavanda più scuro e un fucsia. È decisamente un trucco drammatico, spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

Benefit eye primer stay don’t stray

Shu uemura pressed mono eyeshadow nm purple 750

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 253

Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk nr 604

Urban decay eyeshadow in walk of shame

Kiko kajal pencil nr 101

Kiko colour shock long lasting eye shadow nr 01

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 200

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 248

Kiko infinity + eyeshadow nr 405

Kiko stylo eyeliner long tenue

Maybelline mascara the falsies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...