Sunday 17 August 2014

bubbly bath with rubber duck nail art



Hi fairies,
For this cute nail art I started by painting my thumb and ring nail with a baby blue French manicure, while the rest of my nails are all baby blue. I added a coat of light blue glitter polish all over my nails, to give them that extra sparkle I can’t go without! I outlined the French manicure with royal blue and a tiny detail brush, and then I went on painting the duck: I painted the whole shape with black acryilic paint,  first making a  dot , which will be its head, and from that dot I shape the body. I filled it in with yellow, not till the edges, so that it will look outlined without actually having to outline it! Way easier! I wrote soap on my index finger, and I added soap bubbles all around it.  I also added bubbles on the rest of my nails, but this time l painted them blue to match the background. And now it’s time for a bubbly bath! Let’s go!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per questa simpatica nail art ho iniziato realizzando una french mani celeste sul pollice e sull’indice, ed ho invece applicato lo smalto celeste su tutte le restanti unghie. Ho poi aggiunto una passata di uno smalto azzurro glitterato, per rendere le unghie scintillanti come piacciono a me! Con un pennello molto sottile ho evidenziato i bordi della french , usando un blu elettrico, e poi ho dipinto la paperella: come prima cosa ho delineato la sagoma con della pittura acrilica nera, e poi l’ho riempita. Sono andata poi a coprire il nero con il giallo, lasciando i bordi neri, e questo è il modo più facile per ottenere un disegno con i contorni senza dover andare a tracciarli! Sull’indice ho scritto soap (sapone) ed ho aggiunto delle bolle tutto intorno. Sulle altre dita ho disegnato altre bolle di sapone, questa volta in blu, in abbinamento allo sfondo. Ed ora è arrivato il momento di un bel bagno pieno di schiuma! 





Products used:

kiko nail care smooth base protective ridge filler base coat

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko nail polish nr 389

kiko nail polish nr 270

kiko nail polish nr 530

kiko nail celebration lacquer nr 41

Americana acrylic paint in white, black, blue, yellow, red

4 comments:

  1. super cute ! and your nails are grow up, well done ! like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you noticed that , yes they are! :) thank you!

      Delete
  2. What did i miss?? Your nails are so long!!! Cute nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol l know they've been growing up a lot recently, I had to cut them months ago cuz few broke and they were uneven, but now they're doing great! thanks!

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...