Thursday 28 August 2014

Banana nail art




Hi fairies,
Let’s go on with fruits themed nail art that, as I told you before, are a favourite of mine in this season! Today’s is banana’s turn, for a simple and colorful nail art!
First thing I did was choosing a background color, and I went for a teal that, in my opinion, will make the yellow of bananas pop! Then I painted half moon shapes in black, all over my nails leaving the ring finger and thumb out. Once the black was dry I filled my shapes with yellow, allowing a thin black line to show , so that our bananas will be outlined. I drew a thin black line in the middle of each banana to add definition. I added random green leaves in between bananas. On my thumb and ring finger I painted a half peeled banana. That’s it, I hope you like it!


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Andiamo avanti con le nail art che hanno come soggetto la frutta, del resto come vi ho detto in precedenza le trovo perfette per questo periodo! Oggi è il turno della banana, protagonista di una nail art semplice e colorata!
La prima cosa che ho fatto è stata quella di scegliere un colore per lo sfondo, e ho scelto un turchese che, secondo me, fa risaltare molto il giallo delle banane! Poi ho dipinto delle mezzelune con colore acrilico nero su tutte le unghie, tranne che sul pollice e l’anulare. Una volta che il nero si è asciugato, le ho riempite con del giallo, lasciando che il bordo nero si vedesse, in modo che le banane sembrassero contornate con questo colore. Ho aggiunto una linea nera sottile al centro di ogni frutto, per renderle un po’ più tridimensionali, e poi ho disegnato delle foglie verdi qua e là, dove c’era spazio tra una banana e l’altra. Sul pollice e sull’anulare ho disegnato una banana sbucciata per metà. È tutto, spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

kiko nail polish nr 387

polish me silly nail polish in surprise me

Americana acrylic paint in black, yellow and white

6 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...