Wednesday 2 July 2014

Palm trees island nail art



Hi fairies,
This nail art is like putting one of my daydream of my nails, it’s just what I did! It’s summer and I long for a vacation, a nice long vacation on a tropical island drinking coconut milk, relaxing and letting the breeze caress my skin! Wouldn’t it be awesome?
I started with a nail art, let’s hope jumping on a plane will be the next step! I first applied two coats of  a metallic blue nail polish all over my nails using a sponge; when it was dry I applied a darker metallic blue, using a sponge as well, on the upper half of my nail and just on a quarter. On the tips I applied a silver nail polish. With yellow l drew a half circle where the silver color ends, and this will be the sun. I drew palms and islands with black acrylic paint and fine brush. I hope you like it!



 Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per me questa nail art è la rappresentazione di un sogno ad occhi aperti, a cui ho voluto dare vita! Siamo in estate e non vedo l’ora di andare in vacanza, e se potessi scegliere opterei per una lunga vacanza su un’isola tropicale, dove passerei il tempo a bere latte di cocco, a rilassarmi e a farmi accarezzare la pelle dalla brezza marina! Non pensate che sarebbe fantastico?
Ho iniziato con una nail art, e spero che il prossimo passo sia quello di salire su un aereo! Prima ho applicato due passate di uno smalto blu metallico, usando una spugnetta; una volta asciutte ho steso un blu più scuro con finitura metallica, sempre con la spugnetta, solo nel quarto superiore dell’unghia. Sulle punte invece ho applicato una passata di uno smalto argento. con il giallo ho disegnato un semi cerchio proprio dove si interrompe il color argento, e questo rappresenta il sole. Le palme e l’isola sono realizzate con pittura acrilica nera ed un pennello molto sottile. Spero vi piaccia!






Products used:

Kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

Mac nail polish in mint julep

Kiko mirror nail lacquer in nr 623

Nubar nail lacquer nr n 137 Silver mist

Kiko nail polish nr 299

Kiko nail polish nr 355

Kiko nail polish nr 356

Americana acrylic paint in black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...