Thursday 17 July 2014

mint green lightning nail art



Hi fairies,
for todays’s nail art I’ve used pop art style, the one you see in comics, a bit cartoonish with black lining around any shapes and with bright colors! I really like it and, in my opinion, it works well on nails because any shapes will be neat and defined ; the final look is fresh, a bit vintage as well but at the same time very trendy, a winner look basically!
For this nail art I first painted my nails with an amazing new nail polish, it’s a mint green with tiny black matte glitters that makes it look like mint chocolate icecream! It’s a brand I’m trying for the first time, it’s called El Corazon  , and you can find amazing shades in their range! Once the background was dry I moved on painting bolts : I first drew their shape with black acrylic paint, and that will make any color stand out and it will spare you from the tedious job of outlining them: you’ll fill the shape in leaving the borders out and you’ll get an outlined bolt! I filled them in with colored dots and I was done! That’s it, I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Per la nail art di oggi ho usato lo stile pop art, quello che vedete nei fumetti e nei cartoni animati, con le figure contornate di nero e con colori molto brillanti! È uno stile che mi piace e che, secondo me, funziona bene per le nail art , perché qualsiasi disegno decidiate di fare sarà ben delineato e definito; il risultato finale è simpatico, anche un po’ vintage se vogliamo, ma allo stesso tempo molto moderno ed attuale, un look vincente praticamente!
Per questa nail art ho prima steso su tutte le unghie uno smalto nuovo, verde menta con glitter opachi neri che lo fanno sembrare un gelato alla menta e cioccolato! È il primo smalto di questa marca, El Corazon, che provo, e ci sono dei colori fantastici !. Una volta che la base è asciutta sono passata a disegnare i lampi: prima ho disegnato le sagome con colore acrilico nero, e questo renderà molto più intenso qualsiasi colore andrete poi ad applicare sopra, ed inoltre vi risparmierà la fatica di contornarli, infatti basterà non riempire fino ai bordi, ed avrete i vostri lampi con il bordo nero! Poi ho aggiunto dei pois colorati all’interno dei lampi. È tutto , Spero vi piaccia!

 
Products used:

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat

el Corazon nail polish nr 423

Americana acrilyc paint in black, white, green, yellow

4 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...