Saturday 21 June 2014

One product review lime crime eye shadow helper waterproof primer

Hi fairies,
Lime Crime has recently launched a new product, an eye primer, and this fairy right here immediately had to try it out because I’ve been loving all Lime Crime products I’ve tried so far and I got very excited they added a new one !
Let’s see how it’s described: Industrial-strength primer that keeps makeup on, even for oily eyelids. Use waterproof makeup remover to take off. Vegan formula.Price 20.00$ 13.50 £ - 15.00 €


What I like : first thing I like is that it really helps when it’s hot : your makeup will stay on , it won’t smudge, it won’t go into fine lines and it will stay vibrant just like when you first applied! Now that temperature is going up it’s my go to eye primer, I prefer it over the too faced shadow insurance that has got a slight oily texture and it’s not, in my opinion, summer friendly especially for people with oily lids. If you’ve got this issue I suggest you to try this eye primer because I think it could be a great help! It also makes eye shadow colors pop, and the vibrancy won’t fade away. It’s still very easy to blend them but they will be stuck to your lid and nothing could make them move! A little goes a long way.

What I don’t like : so far I’ve got nothing to complain about, I don’t know if it’s texture will change a bit after few months, like the too faced shadow insurance that basically has got the issue to split the watery part and the creamy part after a while. I’ll let you know but so far so good and I think it’s going to replace the urban decay primer potion and benefit stay don’t stray, both better than too faced in my opinion!

My verdict: I highly recommend it, it’s good quality, it’s also cheaper than most famous eye primers and it works better than them! If you live in a hot country this is a must have, and that applies to those of you with oily lids as well, go get it and you won’t regret it!



Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Lime Crime ha da poco introdotto sul mercato un nuovo prodotto, una base occhi, e io non ho potuto fare a meno di provarlo, visto che finora sono rimasta soddisfatta da tutti i prodotti della marca che ho provato! Mi sono entusiasmata moltissimo alla notizia di una nuova entrata!

vediamo come viene descritto: base occhi super resistente che mantiene il trucco al suo posto, anche se avete la pelle delle palpebre che tende a diventare lucida. Per rimuoverlo va usato uno struccante per prodotti resistenti all’acqua. Formula vegan. Prezzo 20.00$ 13.50 £ - 15.00 €.



Cosa mi piace: la prima cosa che mi piace è che è veramente un aiuto valido quando fa molto caldo: il trucco occhi non si muove, non si sbaffa, non va nelle pieghette e i colori rimangono intensi come quando li avete applicati! Adesso che siamo in estate e la temperatura sta salendo è la mia base occhi preferita, ha scavalcato la too faced shadow insurance che ha una consistenza leggermente oleosa e non è, secondo me, adatta a questo periodo, specialmente se le vostre palpebre tendono a lucidarsi. Se avete questo problema vi consiglio di provare questa base, perché credo possa essere un valido aiuto! Rende anche i colori più brillanti, e la brillantezza si mantiene a lungo! È facile sfumare gli ombretti nonostante li catturi e li tenga saldamente ancorati alle palpebre. Ne basta pochissimo per entrambi gli occhi.

Cosa non mi piace: non le ho ancora trovato nessun difetto, non so se col tempo la consistenza tenderà a cambiare, un po’ come quella del too faced shadow insurance che dopo qualche mese tende a separarsi in una parte acquosa e in una cremosa. Vi farò sapere, per ora mi piace molto e credo che andrà a rimpiazzare sia il primer potion di urban decay che il benefit stay don’t stray, che preferisco al too faced!



My verdict: vi consiglio di provarlo, la qualità è ottima e costa meno di altri primer più famosi ma secondo me le sue prestazioni sono migliori. Se vivete in una nazione con un clima caldo è un prodotto da avere, allo stesso modo è da avere per chi ha la palpebra oleosa, provatelo e vedrete che non ve ne pentirete!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...