Tuesday 24 June 2014

blue lightning eye make up look



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is one of my favourite because I love blue, turquoise and aqua blue colors, I feel super comfortable wearing them and I think they complement my skin tone like no others, maybe some green shades come close but they can’t beat blue! I’ve used the electric palette that has got two amazing blue, one is a royal blue and another one is a bright turquoise. These pigments are of an amazing quality, they’re so pigmented and they blend so easily, I really like them!
Creating this look is fairly simple: I went for a gradient of three shades, starting with a light shimmery aqua in the inner corner, followed by gonzo, the bright turquoise, in the middle of my lid, and ending with chaos, the royal blue, in the outer corner.I blended every color into the other very well so that there aren’t harsh lines. I applied chaos in my crease as well, blending it really well. I applied a royal blue liner because I think black one would look too harsh, I tried it out and I didn’t like the result much.
That’s it, I hope you like it!








Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è uno dei miei preferiti perché è realizzato nei toni del blu, turchese e verde acqua, che io amo in modo particolare perché li sento molto adatti a me e credo che siano perfetti per la mia carnagione, forse ci sono alcuni punti di verde che mi stanno altrettanto bene, ma i blu rimangono sempre al primo posto! Ho usato la UD Electric palette, in cui ci sono due magnifici blue, uno è un blu elettrico e l’altro è un turchese brillante. La qualità di questi pigmenti è altissima, sono molto scriventi e si sfumano con una facilità estrema, inutile dire che ne sono innamorata!
Creare questo look non è troppo difficile: ho usato colori a gradazione, partendo da un verde acqua con riflessi dorati nell’angolo interno, proseguendo con gonzo, il turchese, al centro della palpebra,e terminando nell’angolo esterno con chaos, il blu elettrico. Ho sfumato bene ogni colore per far si che non ci fossero linee nette. Nella piega dell’occhio ho applicato chaos e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto. Come eyeliner ho scelto un blu elettrico perché, secondo me, il nero rendeva il look troppo duro, l’ho provato e non mi piaceva l’effetto.
È tutto, spero vi piaccia!






Products used:

Benefit stay don’t stray primer

Kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

Fyrinnae loose pigment in anemone

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 266

Urban decay eyeshadow in gonzo

Urban decay eyeshadow in chaos

Mac loose pigment in vanilla

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 222

Kiko super color liner nr 107

Kiko eye kohl kajal nr 101

Givency phenomen’eyes nr 01 phenomen’ black

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...