Saturday 12 April 2014

Panda nails



Hi fairies,
One of my favourite animals is panda, don’t you think it’s super cute, cuddly and furry? I sure do and I wish I saw one , not just on pics and on tv but for real! I decided to paint my nails with bamboo, their favourite food, because I thought maybe one would show up : they can’t resist bamboo! Actually I got lucky! Look, we’ve got three pandas lurking my bamboo, they are a bit shy but I’m sure they will get out and they will eat it all!






Italian version:

Uno dei miei animali preferiti è il panda, non lo trovate anche voi tenerissimo, da coccolare, e simile ad un pelouche? Io sì, e mi piacerebbe molto vederne uno, non solo in foto o in televisione, ma dal vivo! Per questo ho deciso di dipingere sulle mie unghie dei rami di bambu, il loro cibo preferito, con la speranza che qualcuno si potesse avvicinare: il bambù è irresistibile per loro! E infatti sono stata fortunata, eccoli, ci sono tre panda che stanno guardando di soppiatto i ramoscelli, sono un po’ timidi ma sono sicura che si faranno coraggio, si avvicineranno e se lo mangeranno tutto!



Products used:

essence studio nails ultra strong nail hardener

kiko 3 in 1 shine fortifying base and top coat 

zoya nail polish in robyn

sinful colors nail polish nr 944 in innocent

Americana acrylic paint in white , black, red, green, yellow

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...