Thursday 27 March 2014

tinkerbell makeup look



Hi fairies,
Today’s look is inspired by my favourite ( as you've probably guessed!) fairy of all time, Tinkerbell! I love her attitude, her personality, I love how she fights for her loved ones, I love that she’s a bit clumsy , she’s passionate and she’s curvy ; I love how sweet she is , I love everything about her ! I often wear green makeup and this one is a soft one , an everyday look in my opinion, that isn’t dull or neutral: it’s colorful without being too much , let’s say it reminds me of a quiet tink , a sleeping one! I used different green shades, mostly shimmer ones, and I blended them well into one another. the result is very fairy like in my opinion!
I hope you like it!




Italian version:

Il look di oggi si ispira alla mia fatina favorita ( come penso avevate immaginato) di sempre, Tinkerbell! Adoro la sua personalità, il suo carattere, amo il fatto che combatta per chi ama, amo che sia anche un po’ maldestra, oltre ad essere passionale e formosa; amo la sua dolcezza, insomma mi piace tutto di lei! Spesso uso il verde nei miei makeup, e questo è un look delicato,adatto, secondo me , per tutti i giorni: non è piatto o troppo neutro, è colorato senza essere eccessivo,e mi ricorda una trilli tranquilla, che sta dormendo! ho usato diverse tonalità di verde, prevalentemente satinate e con qualche glitter, e le ho sfumate molto bene l'una nell'altra. il risultato è degno di una fatina secondo me!
Spero vi piaccia!




Products used:

too faced shadow insurance

coastal scents 88 ultra shimmer palette

fyrinnae loose pigment in nijiiro

about face loose pigment in blame the rain

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 23

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 24

kiko water eyeshadow nr 03 chartreuse green

kiko eye pencil double glam liner nr 06

kiko long lasting stick shadow nr 09

essence gel liner in I love nyc

Givenchy mascara phenomen’eyes

2 comments:

  1. bellissimo il trucco che hai realizzato!
    se ti va fai un salto da me
    http://emmapru16.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...