Thursday 6 March 2014

blue butterfly nail art



I love blue in all its shades and I was craving for a blue nail art, so I looked through my blue nail polishes , I picked some of my favourites and I started creating! I painted my nails with a light sky blue, a gorgeous color that looks cute on its own as well,and I topped it with a light blue glittery polish; I then did a sideways French manicure with a teal nail polish, my first ciatè one, a nail polish I’m very satisfied with so far. With acrylic paint I made zebra stripes on my French, and I outlined it with white dots. You could stop there and your nails will look very cute and sweet, but I added a butterfly on my ring finger and my thumb, and then I place a butterfly shaped rhinestone on the other nails. I really like the result, I hope you will too!




Italian version:

Amo il blu in tutte le sue tonalità e avevo proprio voglia di una nail art con lui come protagonista, quindi sono andata a cercare tra i miei smalti ,ho preso alcuni dei miei preferiti e ho iniziato a realizzare quello che avevo in mente! Ho scelto un blu cielo brillante come base , un colore che mi piace molto e che anche da solo vi regala una manicure simpatica ed originale,su cui ho applicato uno smalto glitterato azzurro chiaro, e poi ho realizzato una french diagonale con uno smalto azzurro-verde, il mio primo ciatè, di cui finora sono molto soddisfatta. Con i colori acrilici ho aggiunto delle linee zebrate, solo sulla french, e l’ho sottolineata con dei puntini bianchi. Ci si può fermare qui per una nail art curata e divertente, ma io ho aggiunto una farfalla sul pollice e sull’anulare, e poi ho applicato un brillantino a forma di farfalla sulle altre unghie. Il risultato mi piace molto, spero piaccia anche a voi!



Products used:

Kiko 3 in 1 shine fortyfing base and top coat

Kiko nail polish nr 389

Ciatè nail polish pp057 in headliner

Kiko nail polish nr 230

American acryilic paint in baby blue, black, blue and white

2 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...