Monday 10 February 2014

olympic games Sochi 2014 nail art



Winter Olympic games has started in Sochi and even if you’re not into sports I bet you’ve given a look to the open ceremony and you’re gonna watch bits and pieces, just like I am! I like watching ice skaters, they look magical when they spin and jump and fly! Oh, and have you seen the three mascots, bear, cat and bunny?! They’re super cute!you see why I just had to do an inspired nail art! here it is, it's quite simple, the hardest bit was writing Sochi 2014 on my thumb, you need practice to do that!




Italian version:

Sono iniziate a Sochi le olimpiadi invernali, e anche se non siete amanti dello sport sono sicura che avete dato un’occhiata alla cerimonia di aperture e che guarderete qual cosina, proprio come me! Il mio sport preferito tra quelli presenti è il pattinaggio sul ghiaccio, i pattinatori che volteggiano, saltano e danzano hanno qualcosa di magico!Chiaramente dovevo fare una nail art a tema, ed eccola qua, è abbastanza semplice, la parte più difficile è stata scrivere Sochi 2014 sul pollice, serve pratica!










Products used:

kiko 3 in 1 fortyfing base and top coat

essie nail polish nr 712 in main squeeze

catrice nail polish prismatic effects top coat

Americana acrylic paint in black,blue,red,green and yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...