Friday 28 February 2014

All good things come to an end aka empties of February



I know , I know…you were all eager to know what products I used in February! Well my fairies, your curiosity will soon be satisfied, here I am with my list!
First product I ran out of is The body shop Ginger sparkle hand cream , a holiday limited edition scent I love more than anything! I bought it as a treat and because this is my favourite scent, and I didn’t think it was as good as the almond and hemp hand cream I use all year round, but I was wrong: it is very moisturizing, not sticky, not greasy, it gets absorbed in few seconds and it leaves your skin smooth so this is definitely a win! I’m gonna purchase it again next year when they put out Ginger sparkle again!
Second product is the chamomile kind eye makeup remover, I talked about it here in full detail, I’m not going to repeat myself and get boring, let’s just say it’s my all time favourite and I’ve already replaced it. I haven’t found a better one so far and I’ve been using it for more than 10 years! Quality/price ratio is unbeatable!


Third product is Mac prep and prime powder: it’s not the first jar I go through, it’s a good powder that can be used as a base before applying your foundation or on top of it; either way it will keep your skin matte without looking cakey. It’s a very fine powder and I like the result, it works well as a primer , I’d say for oily skin I suggest to use it this way for perfect skin all day long!

Then I’ve got Max Factor 2000 calories mascara, a very good product that gives volumes and length to your lashes. I’ll definitely repurchase it!

Last one is Kiko eyebrow designer gel mascara, a clear eyebrows gel that keeps them in place and fixes your brow pencil or gel in place so that it won’t smudge at all. I think it’s a good product, not expensive but it does what it says, I always buy it and I don’t feel the need to change!

That’s all for this month, see you next month with more empties!




Italian version:
Lo so, lo so…non vedevate l’ora di sapere quali prodotti ho usato nel mese di febbraio! Ebbene mie adorate fatine, la vostra curiosità sta per essere soddisfatta, eccomi qua con la mia lista!

Il primo prodotto terminato è la crema mani zenzero brioso di The body shop, una profumazione ad edizione limitata che viene venduta durante il periodo natalizio e che amo follemente! L’ho comprata proprio per la profumazione, pensando che non fosse all’altezza della crema mani mandorla e canapa che uso tutto l’anno, ma mi sbagliavo: è molto idratante, non è appiccicosa, non è grassa, si assorbe in pochi secondi e lascia le mani morbidissime! La ricomprerò sicuramente l’anno prossimo quando sarà di nuovo in vendita!

Il secondo prodotto è lo struccatore occhi delicato alla camomilla, che uso sempre, il mio preferito, ve ne ho parlato in modo approfondito qui, non mi ripeterò per non essere noiosa! Dico solo che lo uso da almeno 10 anni e non ne ho ancora trovato uno migliore! Il rapporto qualità prezzo è imbattibile!
Terzo prodotto in lista è il Mac prep and prime in polvere: non è la prima confezione che uso, è una polvere che può essere usata sia come base prima di applicare il fondotinta, sia come una normale cipria ; in entrambi i casi mantiene la pelle opaca per ore senza appesantirla, l’effetto è molto naturale. Se applicata come primer l’effetto dura più a lungo, opacizza di più, quindi la consiglio per chi ha la pelle grassa.

Poi c'è il mascara 2000 calories di Max Factor,con cui mi sono trovata molto bene, volumizza ed allunga le ciglia, e lo ricomprerò sicuramente!

Ultimo prodotto è il kiko eyebrow designer gel mascara , un gel trasparente che “doma” le vostre sopracciglia e fissa la matita o il gel per sopracciglia che avete eventualmente usato, eliminando il rischio sbavature. Secondo me è un buon prodotto e non costa molto, lo sto usando da tempo e non sento la necessità di cambiarlo.

Questo è tutto per questo mese, ci vediamo il prossimo mese con altri prodotti finiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...