Sunday 26 January 2014

subtle purple cut crease with glitters



For this look I wanted a soft cut crease, just a shade darker than the main color which is a sparkly lavender. I cut my crease with a matte lavender shade and I intensified it by layering it till I got the color pay off I was looking for. I’ve learned the best way to cut a crease is to start drawing a thin line , so that you can easily fix any mistakes, and slowly build up the color and the thickness. This look is all about blending and make it look soft and ethereal.The pop of colour is in the eyeliner : it is a vibrant sky blue , and I applied it in my waterline as well. I covered the whole wing line with teal glitters for extra sparkles and fairy dust!





Italian version:

Per questo look volevo una cut crease non troppo drammatica, appena di un tono più intensa del colore applicator sulla palpebra, che è un lavanda glitterato. Ho quindi definito la piega dell’occhio con un color lavanda matte e l’ho intensificato pian piano, andando ad applicarlo poco alla volta fino a che non ho ottenuto l’intensità voluta. Ho imparato che il modo migliore per la cut crease è cominciare tracciando una linea sottile, in modo che si possono fissare facilmente eventuali errori, e poi andare pian piano ad applicare altri strati di colore per renderla dello spessore e dell’intensità che si hanno in mente.

Questo look è tutto incentrato sulle sfumature per farlo apparire delicato ed etereo. Il tocco di colore sta nell’eyeliner: è un azzurro cielo che ho applicato anche nella rima interna dell’occhio. Ho poi coperto la linea di eyeliner con glitter azzurri, perché volevo fosse super brillante proprio come la polvere di fata!





Products used :

Benefit stay don’t stray eye primer 


Mac paint pot in let’s skate


About face loose pigment in circle the moon


About face loose pigment in pinch of magic


Shu uemura pressed eyeshadow nm purple 750


Kiko eyeshadow nr 160


Mac eyeshadow in how to marry –marilyn Monroe collection


Sephora glittering eye duo 01 acqua


Kiko kajal kohl pencil in 110


Fyrinnae loose pigment in javan rhino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...