Tuesday 7 January 2014

one product review : shiseido perfect rouge lipstick



Last summer while I was shopping (for makeup as always!) I stopped by Shiseido counter and my eyes fell on the new perfect rouge lipsticks, or at least new for me as I hadn’t tried them yet. I have to say I’ve been using this brand for years and years and one of the first lipstick I’ve ever used it was a shiseido one with matte finish and I purchased l don’t even know how many of it, I wore it for years and years! It’s a very good brand, high quality and I recommend it without a doubt, so of course l wanted to try perfect rouge and l bought the pk 417 in bubblegum, a pinky coral color.
Here’s how it’s described by Shiseido:
Rich, vibrant color that envelops your lips with just one lustrous coat. The creamy texture with nurturing ingredients improves the lips’ condition with regular use.
• Specially sculpted shape and angle designed to create a beautiful finish with just one stroke.
• Color technology: Red Illuminating Pearl, adds strength and vividness that creates truly brilliant color definition, and the instant you apply it, vibrant color blooms on the lips.
Skincare Technology: The moisturizing effect lasts all day long with the help of Hyaluronic acid to hold moisture in, and Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE to lock it in.
Lips look naturally smooth.

My opinion

Texture: It is a very creamy lipstick, it goes on your lips smoothly maybe even a bit too much, it’s like a mac lustre just to get an idea. It’s not sticky at all , it doesn’t go inside lip lines .
Color : color is rich and pigmented considering it’s very creamy and shiny. Color pay off is good.
Lasting power : I usually have no problem with any kind of lipsticks, they stay on my lips for hours and hours I don’t know why but I have to say I’m very disappointed by this one: it doesn’t last as long as other lipsticks of cheaper brands , maybe it’s because of its texture ..it slides on your lips and it seems to sit on them without really fix color on . the feeling is it’s wet and it moves around and after 3-4 hours is gone which for me is a short amount of time.
All in all I’m not too thrilled by it , it might also be because I prefer matte lipsticks or creamy ones but not too creamy and shiny. I wouldn’t repurchase it even if I like this colour but it’s not that unique so it’s not worth it for me.
Price is around 20 €



Italian version :
L’estate scorsa stavo facendo shopping ( di makeup come sempre!) e mi sono fermata allo stand shiseido dove ho notato i rossetti perfect rouge , per me nuovi dato che non li avevo mai provati. Io uso prodotti shiseido da tantissimi anni e proprio uno dei primi rossetti che ho comprato era di questa marca , e l’ho usato per anni,ho perso il conto di quante volte l’ho ricomprato, aveva un finish matte ed era uno dei miei preferiti! La considero una marca di buona qualità e sicuramente la consiglierei senza ombra di dubbio, quindi quando ho visto i perfect rouge mi è venuta subito voglia di provarli, e ho preso il pk 417 Bubblegum un rosa leggermente corallo!
Questa è la descrizione ufficiale:
un colore ricco e brillante che avvolge le labbra già alla prima passata. La consistenza cremosa con ingredienti nutrienti migliora la condizione delle labbra con un uso costante.
Forma scolpita e angolo studiato per creare un finish perfetto dopo una sola passata.
Tecnologia del colore: perle rosse illuminanti,aggiungono forza e personalità al colore che risulta molto brillante e, non appena applicato, si trasferisce sulle labbra senza difficoltà.
Skincare technology: l’effetto idratante dura tutto il giorno grazie all’aiuto dell’acido ialuronico che aiuta a prolungare l’idratazione e al Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE che la fissa. Le labbra hanno un aspetto morbido e naturale.

La mia opinione:

Consistenza: è molto cremoso, si stende con estrema facilità sulle labbra, scivola come fosse una pellicola, secondo me anche un po’ troppo, è simile , per avere un’idea ad un lustre di mac . Non è assolutamente appiccicoso e non va nelle pieghe naturali delle labbra.
Colore: il colore è ricco e pigmentato, soprattutto considerando la sua cremosità e brillantezza.
Durata: di solito io non ho problemi con la durata dei rossetti, rimangono sulle mie labbra per ore , anche quelli di scarsa qualità..non so perché, penso che abbia a che fare col tipo di pelle. Purtroppo devo dire che questo rossetto mi ha invece deluso: non dura molto anche in rapporto a marche meno costose, forse proprio per la consistenza…quando lo si applica scivola sulle labbra e dà l’impressione di non fissarsi mai completamente. Lo sento bagnato e si muove facilmente, e dopo 3-4 ore (che per me è pochissimo), la maggior parte del colore se ne è andato.
Nel complesso non mi entusiasma, anche perché preferisco rossetti dal finish matte o leggermente cremoso e non amo quelli troppo lucidi e brillanti. Non lo ricomprerei nonostante il colore mi piaccia, ma non è certamente un colore unico o introvabile.
Il prezzo è intorno ai 20 €

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...