Saturday 4 January 2014

My top 5 nail polishes of 2013





As a new year has just started l thought it was nice to post few of my favourite 2013 products: I already posted my top 5 products without any particular order or category, now I’m being a bit more specific and I’m gonna tell you what my 5 favourite nail polishes are !


5. kiko nail polish mirror : a very shiny, very smooth nail polish with a mirror effect that gives your nail extra luminosity! They’ve got metallic finish and they come in amazing colors! I love them!



4. essie nail polish in first timer from the Madison ave-hue collection: a mint green perfect for spring , very creamy and shiny. I love this colour it is one of my favourite!



3. OPI nail polish from the Minnie collection in nothing mousie about it : a glittery pink nail polish loaded with pink hearts! So adorable, so cute, the perfect topper to turn a plain mani in a romantic, fun and sweet one! A must have!



2. Zoya pixie dust : I love the pixie dust texture, it looks exactly like fairy dust or like snow glowing in the sun, it’s  easy to achieve a sophisticated look with these nail polishes without any effort! 



1. my favourite of this year is Dior nail polish in 545 Orange psychedelique: a unique color that isn’t pink, nor orange nor coral, it is in between these shades and it’s such a lovely color l can’t get enough of it! It reminds me of a tropical sunset, it’s warm but not too warm, red but not too red, pink but not too pink..in one word :perfection!




Italian version:

E’appena iniziato l’anno nuovo e ho pensato sarebbe stato carino postare alcuni dei miei prodotti preferiti del 2013 : ho già postato I 5 preferiti in generale, praticamente senza distinzione di categoria, adesso voglio essere un po’ più specifica dandovi l’elenco dei 5 smalti che sono entrati nel mio cuore l’anno scorso!

5. kiko nail polish mirror: uno smalto molto brillante e scorrevole, che rende le unghie particolarmente luminose con l’effetto specchio! Il finish è metallico e la gamma di colori non vi deluderà! Mi piacciono molto!



4. essie nail polish in first timer dalla collezione madison ave-hu : un color menta perfetto per la primavera, cremoso e brillante. E’ uno dei miei colori preferiti!



3.OPI nail polish in nothing mousie about it dalla collezione dedicata a minnie: è un rosa glitterato pieno di cuoricini rosa! È adorabile, molto femminile, perfetto da applicare sopra uno smalto semplice per trasformare la manicure e darle quel tocco romantico e divertente! Da avere assolutamente!



2.Zoya pixie dust : mi piace molto la formulazione dei pixie dust, sembra proprio polvere di fata o anche neve che splende al sole, sono smalti che danno la possibilità di ottenere una manicure sofisticata senza il minimo sforzo!



1. il mio preferito di quest’anno è senza dubbio il nr 545 di Dior, orange psychedelique : un colore unico che non è né rosa né rosso né corallo, è una tonalità di mezzo ed è un colore bellissimo, me ne sono innamorata! Mi ricorda un tramonto tropicale, è caldo ma non troppo,rosso ma non troppo rosso, rosa ma non troppo rosa…insomma in parole povere è perfetto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...