Monday 6 January 2014

golden with pink leopard print nail art



A very special and creative lill gnome with a cute personality suggested this nail art to me and I was very happy to make his wish come true! It’s very easy but it sure is sparkly, glittery and vibrant enough for me to like it! I painted my nails golden and l left the upper half moon free, to outline it with royal blue and make it stands out.

I then drew leopard spots in pink all over my nails, randomly, and I outlined them with purple. And it’s done!




Italian version:

Questa nail mi è stata suggerita e richiesta da uno gnometto molto speciale e molto creativo, e sono stata felicissima di esaudire il suo desiderio! E’ facile ma sicuramente non vi farà passare inosservate, è brillante, ci sono glitters e i colori sono accesi, insomma ha tutti gli ingredienti per una nail art in sintonia con il mio stile! Ho steso smalto dorato sulle unghie lasciando libera la lunetta , che ho poi sottolineato con una linea blu elettrico.

Ho poi dipinto macchie leopardate rosa senza uno schema preciso, e le ho contornate di viola. Fatto!




Products used:

Kiko nail polish nr 274

Kiko nail polish nr 232


Kiko nail polish nr 336


Sinful colors nail polish in pink forever nr 713


Americana acryilic paint in purple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...