Friday 24 January 2014

Cities of the world series : stockholm inspired makeup #4


snowy stockholm

In spite of an eye infection I’ve been dealing with for the last week or so, here I am with the 4th makeup inspired to a city of the world! This week we’re going to Stockholm, a very beautiful city you should visit if you haven’t yet! Many are the inspirations from this wonderful and magical place, for example Vasa museum , or bridges, or gamla stan , the old town , or skansen but I went for something simple just because my eyes can’t take too much makeup yet ,so I’ve been inspired by wintery Stockholm, by snow and ice and their sparkly reflections J l’ve cut my crease with a lavender shimmery color, and then l added a shimmery teal to intensify it. On my lid I applied a cream white with multicolor sparkles in the middle, while on the inner and outer corner I chose a matte white. I applied a periwinkle eyeshadow in the outer corner, over the white. The eyeliner is blue and there are white dots all over it, to represent the snow. I then put iridescent glitters on my inner corner, in the center of my lid, under my eye and a bit on the crease as well, to represent the amazing effect of lights when it hits the snow! I hope you like it!




Italian version:
Nonostante una congiuntivite con cui sto combattendo da circa una settimana, eccomi qui con il quarto makeup ispirato ad una città del mondo! Questa settimana siamo andati a Stoccolma, una bellissima città che vi consiglio di visitare, se non l’avete già fatto! Ci sono molte cose da cui trarre ispirazione, ad esempio il museo Vasa, o i ponti, o gamla stan, la città vecchia, o ancora skansen dove il tempo si è fermato, ma ho dovuto scegliere qualcosa di semplice perché i miei occhi non riescono ancora a sopportare un trucco troppo elaborato, così mi sono ispirata all’inverno di stoccolma, con la neve, il ghiaccio, ed i loro riflessi ricchi di colori . Ho definito la piega dell’occhio con un color lavanda shimmer,ed ho poi aggiunto un azzurro sempre shimmer per dare profondità. Sul centro della palpebra mobile ho steso un color crema ricco di glitter multicolori,mentre all’angolo interno ed esterno ho scelto un bianco matte. Ho poi aggiunto un color ciclamino nell’angolo esterno. L’eyeliner è di un azzurro intenso ed ho aggiunto dei pallini bianchi che rappresentano la neve. Ho poi terminato con dei glitter iridescenti nell’angolo interno, sotto l’occhio ed anche un po’ sulla piega, a rappresentare il gioco di colori creato dalla luce quando si riflette sulla neve! Spero vi piaccia!



Products used:

Too faced shadow insurance

Mac chromaline in pure white

Mac chromaline in hi def cyan

Kiko infinity eyeshadow in 279

Kiko infinity eyeshadow in 280

Kiko infinity eyeshadow in 200

Fyrinnae loose pigment in digital faerie

Fyrinnae pigment in nijiiro

Kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 34 pink quartz multicolor

Sephora duo eyes glitter + base nr 07 iridescent

Mascara max factor 2000 calories

6 comments:

  1. Un make up freddo, ma bello!

    Passa da me e lascia un commento --> http://ilmondodithesonny.blogspot.it/2014/01/make-up-in-full-dress-spiegazione-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh si, molto freddo ma bello proprio come stoccolma :)

      Delete
  2. Ciao Silvia, molto originale questo trucco =)
    Baci
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...