Friday 13 December 2013

rainbow eyeliner makeup look



Today makeup is very simple and neutral with an unexpected twist : I’m not a lover of neutral looks I need color in my life and on my face so obviously I had to spice it up a bit and I decided to go for a rainbow line! Rainbow is magical and it brings a smile on my face and I think it’s perfect if you don’t have much time to do your makeup but you still want to look colorful and unique!
I applied vanilla pigment under my browbone and for the crease I picked a light chocolate brown color and just a tiny bit of purple to define it a bit more; on my lower lid I used a Fyrinnae pigment, nijiiro, vanilla with multicolor sparkles.
For the rainbow line I applied all eyeshadows wet to make colors pop up and l blended every color into the next one to create a nice gradient. It’s not a hard look to achieve, it’s important to blend it very well and to touch up your line with concealer if it’s not crisp and defined as it should be.
This is the result , I hope you like it :)



Italian version :
 
Il makeup di oggi è molto semplice e neutro con una sorpresa: Non amo molto il trucco naturale, mi piacciono I colori e voglio che facciano parte dei miei look, così ho deciso di aggiungere un po’ di pepe e ho creato una linea di eyeliner arcobaleno! L’arcobaleno è magico e non manca mai di farmi sorridere, inoltre penso sia perfetto quando si ha poco tempo da dedicare al trucco ma si vuole comunque creare un look unico e colorato!
Ho usato il pigmento Vanilla sotto le sopracciglia, mentre nella piega dell’occhio ho applicato un marrone cioccolata chiaro ed ho poi aggiunto un pizzico di viola per dare più profondità; sulla palpebra mobile ho scelto un pigmento Fyrinnae, Nijiiro, color vaniglia con sparkles multicolori.
Per la linea arcobaleno ho applicato tutti gli ombretti bagnati in modo che i colori fossero più accesi, e ho sfumato ogni colore col colore successivo in modo che non ci fosse uno stacco netto. Il look è facile da realizzare, le cose importanti sono sfumare bene ogni colore e ritoccare poi la linea col correttore per correggere eventuali sbavature .
Questo è il risultato, spero vi piaccia :)







Products used :

Benefit eye primer stay don’t stray

Fyrinnae pigment in nijiiro

Mac eyeshadow in bisque

Shu Uemura eyeshadow in m 750

Mac Vanilla pigment

Coastal scent 252 eyeshadow palette

Benefit mascara they’re real

Eyeliner l’oreal super liner fine line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...