Tuesday 12 November 2013

the importance of packaging

Since I've started to read and watch product reviews I've noticed something that has made me think : in so many reviews packaging is mentioned and in some it's one of the things that make the difference between a good product and a very good product. A fancy packaging, in some cases, is the reason why they bought a product!
Now this has sounded new to me and it surprised me quite a bit: I can't deny I appreciate fancy,original and colourful packagings, when I see one my first thought is:" awww it looks so cute!" but it's not the reason why I eventually buy something. I buy makeup I like , regardless of packaging, because I'm not gonna wear packagin aren't i? I'm a practical girl, what's inside the box is more important to me than how the box looks and you can't trick me into getting an empty box just because there are bows and frills on top, but that's just me! I value a practical one, easy to open and not too big .
I've seen so many cute make up  on the outside that didn't appeal me too much once opened and I left it on its shelf and I don't regret it. And you? do you value packaging or don't you?





an example of cute packaging : MAC Venomous Villains Makeup Collection
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...