Wednesday 6 November 2013

purple butterfly nail art

Purple is one of my favourite color that's why I decided to paint my nails with a purple theme; purple is also lupus awareness color and even if october was the dedicated month in my opinion every month is the right one to help people understand more about lupus and to remember how strong people affected by that are. They fight everyday and I admire them so much!
Let's go back to my nail art that is not too difficult, it's a sideway french manicure in purple with cheetah print ; I added some dots on french manicure line just to decorated it a bit . On my ring finger and my thumb l painted a butterfly with purple acrylic paint , l lined it with black and l dotted the black line with white dots. I wasn't totally happy yet so I added a rhinestone on other fingers!




Il viola è uno dei miei colori preferiti, ecco perchè è il protagonista di questa nail art; è anche il colore dedicato alla prevenzione del lupus e anche se ottobre era il mese della prevenzione credo che ogni mese sia quello giusto per sensibilizzare chi non conosce questa malattia e far si che possa capire meglio con cosa convive ogni giorno chi ne è affetto, e quanto forti siano tutte le persone che lottano ogni giorno...le ammiro moltissimo!
Ma torniamo alla nail art, che non è troppo complicata, ho realizzato una french manicure obliqua in viola ed ho aggiunto un disegno leopardato, poi ho contornato la french con dei puntini bianchi. sul pollice e l'indice ho disegnato una farfalla che ho poi contornato in nero, e ho decorato il bordo nero con pallini bianchi. non essendo ancora soddisfatta ho aggiunto uno strass viola sulle altre dita!









Products used :


Kiko nail polish nr 330

Kiko nail polish nr 338

Kiko nail polish nr 261

China Glaze nail polish in IDK

Kiko nail polish 3 in 1 shine fortyifing base and top coat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...