Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas series : mistletoe and kisses nail art


For my first Christmas nail art I went for a cute, traditional and simple design everybody can recreate and customize! You can skip the sparkly tips if you’re not a glitter lover, or you can paint only mistletoe if you don’t feel confident enough at drawing lines and curves, or you can paint silver or golden bows …combos are endless , all you have to do is let your creativity flow!

I chose a dark-almost black but not black- background, Dior Black Ink, and I added sparkles on the bottom half of my nails. With red acryilic paint I drew bows on the upper half of my nails and I added mistletoe hanging out of my bows, ready for witnessing kisses and hugs!

I wanted to add a touch of snow and I tried the essence Let it snow topper …I’m not impressed with it at all , it’s very runny to the point that when l opened the bottle l spilled it on the floor ..it’s watery almost and it doesn’t add any sparkles at all, it looks like a plain top coat. 





Italian version:


Per la mia prima nail art natalizia ho realizzato un disegno semplice, tradizionale e perfetto per le feste che tutte possono ricreare e personalizzare! Si possono lasciare da parte i glitter se non li amate, oppure si possono dipingere solo i rametti di vischio senza aggiungere i fiocchi se non vi sentite sicure nel tracciare linee e curve, oppure potete scegliere l’oro o l’argento per i fiocchi..le combinazioni sono infinite, dovete solo lasciar spazio alla creatività!

Ho scelto un colore scuro- quasi nero ma non nero- come sfondo, Dior black ink, e ho aggiunto uno smalto glitterato sulle punte . Con il colore acrilico, in rosso, ho realizzato i fiocchi nella parte alta del’unghia e poi ho aggiunto il vischio, che sarà testimone di baci e abbracci!

Volevo aggiungere un po’ di neve ed ho provato lo smalto Essence Let it snow…ed è stata una delusione totale! E’ acquoso al punto che quando l’ho aperto sono cadute per terra delle gocce, e una volta applicato è una semplice base trasparente.



Products used:

Kiko 3 in 1 shine fortyfing fast dry base and top coat


Dior vernis haute couleur nr 903 black ink


Essence special effect topper nr 13 mrs and mr glitter


Americana acryilic paint in green and red


Essence happy holidays let it snow topper


Essence happy holidays color 3 run Rudolph, run
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...