Thursday 24 October 2013

one product haul - the body shop honeymania body butter

The body shop has recently launched a new line called Honeymania which, of course, is honey scented and I had to try at least one product as a start! I've been a The Body Shop customer since forever, I've got my favourite products and one of them is their body butter : I've tried them all and my favourite fragrances are strawberry, coconut and mango but that's material for another post...let's focus on this one, Honeymania body butter : the scent is not too strong and not too sweet, it reminds me of grass and honey , there's a note of freshness in it and a foodie scents lover like me is not thrilled, I'd have loved a sweeter scent and more true to honey . This one is good though, even those of you who don't love very sweet scents will like it.
texture is creamy but not heavy, it gets absorbed easily and it's very moisturizing. My skin isn't dry and I wouldn't suggest it to dry skin people because it might not do the job or it might last few hours just. it's perfect for normal to oily skin.



The body shop ha lanciato di recente una nuova linea che si chiama Honeymania e che, naturalmente, è al profumo di miele. Ho voluto provare almeno uno dei prodotti, visto che sono una affezionata cliente del The Body Shop praticamente da sempre, ho i miei prodotti preferiti e fra questi ci sono sicuramente i burri corpo: li ho provati tutti e i miei preferiti sono quello alla fragola,quello al cocco e quello al mango ma di questo potrei parlare in un altro post...concentriamoci sul burro corpo Honeymania per ora. Il profumo non è nè troppo forte nè troppo dolce, ricorda un po' il profumo dell'erba ...non saprei come meglio descrivere la nota fresca che si sente, insieme a quella del miele. Per me che sono un'amante dei profumi dolci anzi...dolcissimi è stata un po' una delusione, avrei preferito che il miele fosse stato predominante. E' comunque un buon profumo che può piacere anche a chi non ama gli odori dolci.
La consistenza è cremosa ma non pesante, si assorbe facilmente ed è molto idratante. La mia pelle non è secca e per questo non credo sia adatto a chi ha questo tipo di pelle, potrebbe non idratare abbastanza o svanire dopo poche ore. lo trovo invece perfetto per chi,come me , ha la pelle da normale a grassa.




http://www.the-body-shop.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this sounds amazing. I sometimes use raw honey (along with Greek yoghurt) as a cleanser and it's so lovely for the skin. Natural products are the best! I was actually in the Body Shop yesterday and couldn't stuff smelling the Satsuma shower gel. Mmm! I am currently using the Pink Grapefruit shower gel and I love that too, but I'll definitely have to give the Honeymania lotion a try one of these days. Thank you for the recommendation! I LOVE your blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink grapefruit is a good one l've tried it, this one is not too sweet so you should like it! the body shop is one of my favourite shop ever there's always something l buy when l get there. raw honey is sooo good and moisturizing for skin,it's better than any products we can buy

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...