Saturday 26 October 2013

blue cut crease

it took me a while to try a cut crease and first attempts weren't too good because it's important to cut the crease right and it all depends on your eye shape so tutorials sure help but you have to try it on yourselves. I am not a pro and I can improve it but ...all in all I like the way this one turned out.Blue is one of my favourite color and I'm not afraid to wear it even at daytime and I dare you to do the same! I don't believe in color rules, I go for what makes me feel good and beautiful and that should be the only rule to follow!


Mi ci è voluto un po' prima di avere il coraggio di provare la cut crease e i primi tentativi sono stati un fallimento perchè la cosa importante è capire dove vada esattamente disegnata la riga , e questo dipende dalla forma dell'occhio, quindi i tutorial aiutano a capire la tecnica ma poi bisogna provare su noi stesse. Non sono esperta e posso di sicuro migliorare ma...tutto sommato sono soddisfatta del risultato ( ottenuto dopo molti tentativi!) . Il blu è uno dei miei colori preferiti e non ho problemi ad indossarlo anche durante il giorno...e vi sfido a fare lo stesso! Non credo nelle regole che stabiliscono colori per il trucco da giorno e da sera, scelgo quello che mi fa sentire bene e, secondo me, questa dovrebbe essere l'unica regola da seguire!
  





Products used :


Too Faced shadow insurance eye primer

Mac Paint Pot in white as eyeshadow base

Kiko Eye pencil kajal nr 109

kiko eye pigment loose shadow nr 30

cinecitta eye shadow nr 75

kiko colour sphere eyeshadow nr 08

Mac pigment Aire de blue

Urban Decay eyeshadow Walk of Shame

88 shimmer palette by Coastal Scents

Mac chromaline in def cyan

mac eyebrow duo in blonde

Mascara 2000 calories Max Factor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...